Evon is a Senior Designer with 25 years of experience in all aspects of the interior design industry. Her career has acquired her with extensive experience in residential and commercial renovations, exclusive furniture design and custom window treatments, and her unique fashion sense takes every project she works on to a completely different level; creating sophisticated, elegant, yet edgy outcomes.
She has joined Walls Alive over a decade ago and brought her passion and impeccable sense of style to enhance the Design Studio. Evon always works not just for her client but with her client – she is there to listen and understand, tailor and fit your vision. Her innovative approach and being constantly aware of current trends helps Evon to assist her clients in meeting their needs and achieving a fashion forward look for their home or business.
- Concept & Design Development
- Kitchen, Bath, & Millwork Design
- Space Planning & Furniture Layouts
- Interior & Exterior Finishes
- Interior & Exterior Color Selections
- Interior Decorating & Furniture Sourcing
- Wallcoverings & Wallpaper Installation
- Custom Furniture + Re-upholstery
- Hunter Douglas Blinds + Window Coverings
- Custom Drapery + Drapery Hardware
- Lighting Design + Selections
- Showhome Interior Design & Furnishing
- Art Selections + Placement
Condo lifestyle is very different from living in a house, which is why aspects of Interior Design for condos can be challenging. To make a small space work for you, it is necessary to take a closer look at the lifestyle you live as a whole. Have you recently purchased a condo or perhaps are living in one that needs a fresh design? If so, this design service is for you. Our package includes but is not limited to:
- Space Planning illustrating furniture placements
- Innovative and creative use of small spaces
- On-site meeting with our senior designer to determine your style and project objectives
- Paint color and feature wall selection
(Accent walls, wallpapers, etc.)
- Window treatments, design and selection
- Complete furniture sourcing, purchasing
- Delivery coordination
- In-studio Interior Design Presentation, illustrating the design vision with imagery and samples
- Accessories, art and finishes sourcing
Choosing the right color makes all the difference. In visual experiences, color harmony is something that is pleasing to the eye. It engages the viewer and creates a visual and psychological balance.
This task requires a logical structure, knowledge, experience and custom tailoring to existing space and interior items or architectural exterior elements. Color harmony creates visual interest and a sense of order to master a sophisticated, elegant, yet unique look.
Interior & Exterior Color Consultations
Behind the scenes...
As the buyer for Walls Alive, Evon also travels to the Interior Design Market in North Carolina twice a year and handpicks all of the boutique items displayed at the Design Studio Showroom. They all reflect her style as well as the current fashion and design trend movements. Creating a space that echoes the lifestyle of her clients yet with respect to fashion is Evon’s signature style.
\Walls Alive’s showroom displays everything from custom-manufactured furniture, exclusive lighting, and custom-tailored drapery and window coverings to unique art, luxury wallcoverings and designer accessories. It is a fashion exposé of timeless yet fashion-forward scapes, constantly evolving to suit Evon’s clientele.